• New Marina in Quepos promises 3,000 jobs
The project will be the largest and most modern of the kind in Central America. Investors offer jobs, training, and environmental protection.
More: La Nacion Newspaper
• Costa Rica catapults to 'internationalization'
The country of Costa Rica is being heard around the world not only as the tiny country that staunchly defends peace and possesses countless natural beauty. Our international flair now offers more than that.
More: The Journal - June 27, 2007
• U.S. Embassy Citizen Services
U.S. Embassy Citizen Services
More: Tico Times - Souvenir 4th July Edition 2007
• Vista Pacifica Heights construction updates
Exciting News: We have received the initial permits for the grand entrance to our Vista Pacifica Heights Development.
• Construction of the road to Caldera will start in April
MOPT (Ministry of Public Works and Transportation) assures having expropriations of properties on the main track almost ready.
They have indicated that the larger bridges will affect the construction of two more lanes
More: La Nacion, February 14, 2007
• Central Pacific one of hottest markets in Costa Rica
The real estate market is growing rapidly on the Pacific Coast, and there is no better example of this than the Jaco area in the centar Pacific. The booming prosperity here has seen controversy, mainly from critics who see its development as unregulated. Nevertheless, it is undeniable that central Pacific has much to offer the current and future real estate market.
• C.R Ranks in Top Five in World Real Estate Market
The grass may always seem greener on the other side, but when it comes to real estate, Costa Rica might just be the “other side” the rest of the world is looking at.
Last year, the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency World Fact Book ranked Costa Rica is one of the five countries that stand “head and shoulders above all other nations worldwide in terms of the potential their real estate markets present property investors.”
More: Tico Times - February 23, 2007
• Amazing story by CNBC about investing in Costa Rica
Check it out this amazing 6 minutes story regarding investing in Costa Rica, CNBC experts will tell you why Costa Rica is one of the best countries in the world to invest in Real Estate, just click the link below and find out!
More: CNBC Video
• NBC Today's Forever Young story about retiring in Costa Rica
Just check this amazing story from NBC Today's Forever Young and find out why every day more and more Americans are retiring in Costa Rica
More: NBC Video
• Foreigners safe in the event of health problems
Foreigners safe in the event of health problems
• A SQUARE METER IN A BEACH FRONT PROPERTY MAY COST UP TO $2,000
A SQUARE METER IN A BEACH FRONT PROPERTY MAY COST UP TO $2,000
• Hotelier couple build new life, family in Jaco
Hotelier couple build new life, family in Jaco
• Jaco region experiences major growth
Jaco region experiences major growth
• NEW ROADS TO SAN RAMON AND CALDERA WILL START BY YEAR END
Free Translation from article published in newspaper La Nacion- of September 7th, 2006
By the end of this year, a European-Costa Rican consortium will start simultaneously building the roads from San Jose to San Ramon (58 kilometers) and from San Jose to the Port Caldera (77 kilometers).
This will reduce the trip between San Jose and Alajuela from 34 to 15 minutes during rush hours.
The trip between San Jose and San Ramon will also be reduced from 90 to 45 minutes during rush hours, while the trip between the capital and Port Caldera, in Central Pacific, will be reduced from one and a half hours to one hour and 10 minutes.
• Coastal Property Management has signed a contract with CORELCA S.A. which will be providing construction services. This contract will prevail by the Costa Rican Legislation.
CORELCA is a company with ample experience in the design and infrastructure related to projects such as Columbus Heights; committed to comply with the contractual obligations in three scopes which are: topographic, land work and infrastructure.