It is widely known that Americans have flocked to Costa Rica for vacations and to live as expatriates since the 1960’s. But did you know that the European population, from the German and Italian communities, have come to this little slice of paradise for years? It is not uncommon to hear their languages spoken easily in the restaurants and bistros located thruout Costa Rica. This in turn has given Costa Rica a distinct flavor as a melting pot of cultures. These expatriates, as they are called, who have made Costa Rica their new home enjoy an enhanced quality of life that includes:
- Excellent MEDICAL CARE with an average life span of almost 80 years.
- PEACEFUL democratic country for over 50 years.
- ENGLISH is the second language, spoken by over half the population.
- All the MODERN conveniences of home while feeling you are a world away.
- Climate (average temperature 27C / 82F)
- Beautiful AFFORDABLE real estate with LOW tax rates.
- Unlimited business OPPORTUNITIES with a government eager to attract foreign investors.
- CONVENIENT location to the U.S. and Canada.